The Truck Tent
"The Perfect Overlanding Tent"
(Special Introductory Price-Limited Quantity "First-Come, First-Served")The Truck Tent is designed for the Off-Road Over-landing and car camping crowd. A better utilitarian and economical option over a Roof-Top Tent. With an adjustable canopy that can be attached to a car or truck to reduce the number of poles and guy-lines need. Allowing direct and easy access to your gear without having to drag it all from the rig to the camping area. Or the tent can be free-standing when setup without the vehicle. The tent packs into a 40 Lbs. package with stake, poles, and guy-lines included that can be stored in / on top of the vehicle. Or when your camping season is over just leave in the garage.Features:-Blended Canvas Tent (7oz Sunforger Army Duct Canvas Top with 7oz Polyester Sides)-Large From Door with Zippered Screen Door-Low Rear Window, great for ventilation and cooling-Additional smaller windows and doors can be added on either side of the main front door -Stove Jacks can be added to use with wood or gas stove-
Call / Email for details or to place order with additional options (970) 259 2050 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comes in an easy to pack Flat Bag. Just 40 Lbs. including stakes and poles
- The awning can be lowered or raised depending on windy or rainy conditions
- Single pole in the rear. That pole is just under 4’
- Extra windows can be added
- A unique lacing feature that takes the place of a zippier
- Interesting feature. The wing slits allow the awning to by high or low
- Big screen door and rear window. Great for desert camping
- Truck tenting is cool because all cooking and camping gear stays in the truck.
- This is just one set up variation off the back corner of the truck. I can see many other set ups depending on your car truck or off road vehicle